cQube - Release V 3.6
1. Objectives of the cQube release 3.6
cQube release version 3.6, This release includes
- User level based accessing of the cQube reports, Reports should be capable enough to access the reports as per the user levels.
- The current Map reports are having the Blocks, Clusters & Schools buttons which displays the whole state information. With the new implementation all map reports should show selection based lower level information on clicking the Blocks, Clusters & Schools buttons.
cQube product release features and issues are described in this version 3.6. This document contains a short description of user level access, Selection based lower level information on clicking the Blocks, Clusters & Schools buttons and Enhancements to the cQube product.
3. Summary of the Product Features
This document contains information on the following new features and enhancements to the existing features of the cQube product:
- User level Access of the cQube Reports
- All Map Reports - Selection based lower level information on clicking the Blocks, Clusters & Schools buttons
4. Description of the Product Features
5. Production bug fix
- When the heat map is having more than 100 columns and drag the Horizontal scroll bar 60% towards right,the cell color is losing/disappears on hover of the particular cell.