Admin Login Process
Admin user flow through VPN
Admin must follow the 2 factor authentication process to perform the admin tasks. The Admin user should connect to the VPN to avail the 2 factor authentication by following the steps mentioned below:
- Admin has to secure the access OpenVPN access.
- Admin has to download the google authenticator app to his phone and register the app with the QR code showing in the OpenVPN Access server page.
- By providing the credentials & Google authenticator code to download the user-locked profile (client.ovpn) file.
- Admin has to install the client openvpn-connect application
- Admin has to create the OpenVPN profile from the client.ovpn file
- Admin has to validate the user authentication and Google authenticator code to login to the cQube VPN.
- With the successful authentication admin can access the cQube admin features by opening the local IP in the browser.