cQube - Release Notes V 1.4
Release Version 1.4, 29 September 2020
1. Objectives of the cQube release 1.4
cQube release version 1.4, as an upgrade to the cQube release 1.3 has been updated with new reporting features using periodic exam data and reports using composite data.
cQube release version 1.4.1 is an intermediate release in which UI related changes have been added in the cQube application.
cQube product release features and issues are described in this version 1.4 and 1.4.1. This release contains a map based report for the periodic exam data and scatter plot chart for the composite data. The release 1.4.1 consists of UI changes in the login screen and the landing page.
3. Summary of the Product Features
This document contains information on the following new features and enhancements to the existing features of the cQube product:
- 1.Map based visualization for the periodic exam data
- 2.Scatter plot visualization using the composite data.
- 3.Enhancements for UDISE data related screens:
- 1.Rank implementation changes
- 2.UDISE summary screen
- 4.The following issues from the previous release have been resolved:
- 1.Validations for all tables
- 2.Nifi restart issue
- 5.Upgradation from release 1.3 to 1.4
- 6.Release 1.4.1
- 1.UI changes in the login screen and the landing page
- 2.Diksha column chart - addition of percentage values
4. Description of the Product Features
1. Periodic Exam Data Visualization
2. Composite Data Visualization
3. Enhancements to UDISE related screens
4. Resolutions to issues from the previous release
5. Upgradation from release 1.3 to release 1.4
6. Release 1.4.1
5. Known Issues:
This is a section that describes all the known issues/ bugs that are present in the cQube product and they have been reported as being a part of this release.