Release Version 1.2 - 20 August 2020, Version 1.2.1 - 26 August 2020
1. Objectives of the cQube release 1.2 and release 1.2.1
cQube release version 1.2 and version 1.2.1, as an upgrade to the cQube release 1.1 updated with a new reporting feature using diksha data, telemetry visualization, semester exception and Process configurations, Two factor authentication.
cQube product release features and issues are described in this version 1.2 and version 1.2.1 of the document. This document describes the functionality of below reports
- Diksha textbook linked content plays, Diksha course linked content plays and Diksha overall content plays
- Telemetry implementation for student attendance and Telemetry map report.
- Semester exception map report
- New user creation from the admin console user interface.
3. Summary of the Product Features
This document contains information on the following new features and enhancements to the existing features of the cQube product:
Diksha data content play visualization
Telemetry implementation and telemetry visualization
Enhancement of the process scheduler
Enable/ Disable the process groups at installation
Configurable two factor authentication
Keycloak integration automation
User management through admin screens
Release 1.2.1 is for the following pending tasks in diksha visualization from the release 1.2:
- Overall usage count for textbooks, courses in Diksha charts, Metrics for diksha usage count, Diksha report in summary statistics