cQube - Release V 3
Release Version 3 - 21 July 2021
1. Objectives of the cQube release 3.0
In this cQube release version 3.0, the cQube product is divided into two parts, a base part and a workflow part. This version also has a single code base for S3 as well as in-house implementation.
cQube product release features and issues are described in this version 3.0. This document contains a short description of the two use cases that the cQube product has been divided into and also the code base for different implementations..
3. Summary of the Product Features
This document contains information on the following new features and enhancements to the existing features of the cQube product:
● cQube product divided into two use cases
○ Educational Use-case
○ Test Use-case
● Single code base for S3 and in house implementation of cQube
● Configurable NFS/ SFTP for cQube data emission
4. Description of the Product Features
1. cQube use cases
2. Single code base for S3 and in house implementation of cQube
3. Configurable NFS/ SFTP for cQube data emission
5. Known Issues:
This is a section that describes all the known issues/ bugs that are present in the cQube product and they have been reported as being a part of this release.