Describes the process of suggesting enhancements for cQube to the cQube Product Team
Any new feature enhancement can be suggested by the cQube adopters based on the needs realised.
All the requests for support should be posted as Ideas on the cQube Discussion Forum on GitHub - Link.
Process to initiate an idea:
- 1.Go to the Ideas tab of cQube Discussion Forum on Github - https://github.com/Sunbird-cQube/community/discussions/categories/ideas
- 2.Start a new discussion.
- 3.Detail out the enhancement that you are suggesting with a title and description. You can add any images for context on the suggestion.
- 4.Attach relevant label(s) to the enhancement being suggested.
- 5.Click on 'Start Discussion'
The cQube Product Team will get back within 7 working days post the enhancement has been suggested. If relevant, it will be included in the cQube roadmap with a timeline. The adopter who has suggested the enhancement will be able to track it on a JIRA ticket.